According to The Center for Disease Control, coronavirus has “a very low risk” of spreading on packages, newspapers, and other mail due to the “poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces.”
The World Health Organization also stated that, “The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, traveled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low.”
Here at Walker360 we are taking the necessary precautions to keep both our team and customers safe by encouraging the following preventive measures recommended by the CDC:
Daily routine temperature checks
- Temperature checks are required for all employees and visitors upon entering the building.
Frequent hand washing
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use a hand sanitizer when soap is not readily available.
Avoiding close contact with others
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet.
Utilizing face masks
- Use the face cover when in a group setting.
Cleaning and disinfecting
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
While it’s best to avoid close contact with others while we navigate this unprecedented time, paper can be the bridge of communication that cuts through the digital noise. You can safely reach your desired audience and make a significant impression with well-designed printed materials.
Walker360 is open and our supply chain and shipping department is working hard to ensure that our clients receive orders on time. Our mission it to provide our customers with high quality print and mailing solutions. We will continue to modify and adapt to changing guidelines and business conditions, but we are committed to do all that we can to best serve you. Please reach out to us if you have any questions about our printing, digital, and mailing services. Together we will prevail.